Friday 20 February 2009

CDWOW ... delays yet again!

WOW my CD is delayed again... Never order from CDWow.. Would not recomed this site to anyone.

"Hi.

First of all, i placed this order in the end of january and only one of the three items I ordered has arrived(took 11-workingdays, 3 weeks as it was sent on a wednesday).
The second one was set to "sent status" earlier this week(So i guess it will arrive in the start of March!).
But this third item, Valkyrie Chronicles,has now for the second time been delayed. So i feel the urge to really complain about this to you as i see it as unacceptable
to first give the impression of having it in stock. Then after i order it say that it's not by sending a Order Delayed message telling me nothing about when it will be back in stock!
I have now waited 20+ days and yet again a Order Delayed message arrives telling me nothing!! Now i have to wait another x-amount of days before you send me the item( or another Order Delay)
plus the additional 11 days for the delivery to arrive.

With this said, can you please tell me when the game will be back in stock so i can decide between canceling this order and get my game today by buying it
locally or if i should give you a second chance and maybe die of old age before the game arrives.

// Henrik."